Sunday 20 October 2013

31 Day Disney Challenge...IN ONE DAY!!!



Sorry for not posting last week, I' on my holidays and hardly know what day it is. Anyway I'm doing another meme in a day like I done with the Dan and Phil meme. Here we go!


Day 1: Your Favourite Movie


Day 2: Your Favourite Song


Day 3: Your Favourite Character


Day 4: Your Favourite Princess


Day 5: Your Favourite Prince


Day 6: Your Favourite Heroine


Day 7: Your Favourite Hero


Day 8: Your Favourite Animal


Day 9: Your Favourite Sidekick


Day 10: Your Favourite Serious Quote

"You've got the making of greatness in you!" - Treasure Planet


Day 11: Your Favourite Funny Quote

"I ain't biting no more butts!" - Mulan


Day 12: Your Favourite Kiss


Day 13: Your Favourite Talking Voice



Day 14: Your Favourite Singing Voice



Day 15: Your Favourite Location


Day 16: Your Favourite Disney Opening


Day 17: Your Favourite Couple


Day 18: Your Favourite Villain


Day 19: Your Favourite Scene
I can't find a clip for my favourite scene, it's from Return to Neverland when Jane finally flies!


Day 20: Your Favourite Soundtrack


Day 21: Your Favourite Sequel


Day 22: Your Favourite Pixar Film


Day 23: Your Favourite Love Song


Day 24: Your Favourite Villain Song


Day 25: What Moment Do You Think Is Funniest?


Day 26: What Moment Do You Think Is Saddest?



Day 27: Which Character Do You Think You're Most Like?


Day 28: Do you prefer Pixar or Traditional Animation?

I really like both, can't choose!

Day 29: What Moment Would You Like To Experience For Yourself?

All of Treasure Planet

Day 30: How Has Disney Made An Impact On Your Life?

Genuinely made me a happier person!

Day 31: Your Favourite Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment