Monday 8 July 2013

Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama


Oh My God guys I'm so sorry for not blogging for ages! I've been on holiday with no wifi and it was killing me! Anyway I'm back and it's the Summer Holidays so I'll be able to post everyday with no excuses...hopefully.


Okay so today I'm going to talk about the first anime series I ever watched Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama. My best friend referred this to me and at first I was reluctant to watch it but I finally gave in. It was that good I finished the series in a day and a half. This is the anime that started it all!


This series surrounds Ayuzawa Misaki, Seika High School's Student President, who is hardworking, athletic and competitive by nature, but she can also be very scary and is nicknamed the "Demon President"by the boys in her school. She has a strong hatred for men due to her father abandoning her and her family with a huge debt. To help pay off this debt she secretly works for a maid cafe, Maid Latte where she is known as Misa-chan. She has kept this secret so she doesn't ruin her reputation at school but one boy, Usui Takumi, finds out and becomes a regular customer at the cafe. He protects Misaki in many different situations and isn't afraid to admit he loves her whereas Misaki is a Tsundere and refuses to confess and resorts to violence in awkward situations. Throughout the series Misaki starts to warm up to Takumi and the both of them tackle normal high school problems together.


This is Misaki's two main outfits, her school uniform and her maid outfit.


So I've already explained what Misaki is like so now I'll talk about Usui. Usui, a silent but strong person, he's mysterious yet only opened himself to Misaki. He is also a very popular boy in school because of his looks and talent. He is a very smart student, as well as being good at sports, and although very popular, he doesn't let it go to his head. On the contrary he seems to think the whole popularity-thing is rather troublesome. Most of the time, he has a nonchalant and apathetic attitude, but is always on the look-out for anything that may threaten or hurt Misaki, and he often saves her when she gets in trouble.-Took from Maid-Sama Wikia


Now to finish off this blog I'll leave you with a picture of their first kiss:-



No comments:

Post a Comment