Sunday 18 August 2013

AmazingPhil


Hey Guys! Okay I used Phil's catchphrase this time [facepalm]. Sorry I never posted last week,  I'm not going to give you  crappy excuse, I just plain forgot! Anyway Phil a.k.a AmazingPhil is the second vlogger I ever followed and (to be honest) is my favorite from the duo Dan and Phil.



Full Name
Philip Micheal Lester
Born
30 January 1987 (age 26)
Rosendale, England
Nationality
British
Other names
Phil
Years active
2006–present
Known for
Vlogging, BBC Radio 1 presenter


Home town
Rosendale, England,United Kingdom
Internet information
Web alias(es)
AmazingPhil
LessAmazingPhil

Phil's video's regularly feature his toy Lion (ironically named Lion) in the background that speaks through annotations. Phil also has a segment at the end of each video called 'Draw Phil Naked', don't worry though, you don't see the D! Phil has over 1 million subscribers and I'm so glad I'm one of them. here is one of my favorite video's by him.




No comments:

Post a Comment