Sunday 25 August 2013

Three Days Grace



Hello everyone! Today I'm going to talk about the first bad I truly loved, when before I'd listen to whatever the radio played.  I first heard one of their songs 'Never Too Late' on an AMV on Youtube. I ended up listening to all of their songs which then lead me to other amazing bands.



One of the main things I love about this band is that their songs aren't about sex like most pop culture now a days is. Their songs are touching and on current issues like bulling and mental health. 

When I first started to get into this band and listen to it on my phone people would shout at me and tell me "Turn that shit off!" I didn't know why people never liked this kind of music but it didn't bother me, I just don't play it around anyone which leads me to being alone a lot. Still, I'd prefer to have little friends who have similar tastes to me than a heap full of friends and having to be fake. Thank you for reading and see you next week...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment